Denplan payment plans allow you to make fixed regular monthly payments to cover the costs of your dental treatment. Your payments mean you can budget for your regular monthly care and ensure that you can get access to a dentist when you need it. And, our Denplan prices start from as little as Â£10 per month..
Denplan cover includes regular consultations, advice and preventive care. Promoting preventive care to maintain your oral health year-round, regular appointments with your dentist minimise the need for restorative care. Additionally, the Supplementary Insurance that Denplan arranges on your behalf covers you for dental accident and emergency treatment, meaning that your teeth will be taken care of at all times.
Over 1.8 million patients nationwide already choose Denplan as the solution to manage their oral health.
Denplan Care is a care contract that allows your treating dentist to provide an ongoing preventive dental
care treatment programme. It also includes Supplementary Insurance and Denplan’s Insurance Services.
Denplan Care offers you:
- Routine and preventive dental care from your dentist
- necessary fillings
- hygiene treatment (including scale and polishes)
- preventive dental advice and therapy
- any necessary extractions
- periodontal (gum) treatment
- crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- root fillings
- A 24 hour telephone help line for immediate assistance in case of dental emergencies outside normal
surgery hours. This provides piece of mind and moreover, if you are abroad, where possible, a referral to an english speaking dentist
Denplan Care does not cover the following:
- laboratory fees/prescriptions
- any treatment specified as excluded by the dentist in your contract
- referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- treatment carried out anywhere other than at your registered dentist except when covered under your Supplementary Insurance
- orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- sedation fees
Your routine treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and is detailed in your contract.
Denplan Care Fees: